Saturday, April 7, 2012

Pre-Easter

Searching my brain, my notes, my books, the blogs for the perfect dessert to bring to Easter dinner--one which I can make before work and then bring with me after work. I keep thinking lemon meringue pie...perhaps that will work.

In the meanwhile, much baking for the morning. Scones (two kinds), coffeecake, carrot cake cupcakes with cream cheese icing? angel food cupcakes?

There are two Canal House cakes -- in the Easter menu they did for, I think, BonAppetit. Both sound interesting and good and fun to make.

I got to see Sophie today--lovely--and she played a piece for us--magnificent. But it was somewhat sad and made me reflective, not good when very tired.

The Easter cookies were adorable--should have taken a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment